Murfreesboro, Mt. Juliet and Franklin, TN
Adding a fence to your business property can mean significant improvements, and added security. When deciding which fence material is best for your business, many business owners side with chain linked fencing time and time again.
If you are considering adding a chain-linked fence to your Nashville business, here are some reasons why this type of fence may be the best option for you.
- Cost – Chain linked fences tend to be more affordable than fancier materials such as aluminum.
- Durability – Chain linked fences also are more durable, especially for commercial use, than vinyl, wood, or aluminum fencing. This is especially helpful for commercial uses such as for dog parks, kennels, and the like. Its heavy duty design means that this fence can better withstand intense weather such as high winds or storms.
- Easy installation – Chain linked fencing tends to align with your land’s topography better than other fencing material. The added plus is that since it is actually easier to install, it saves you money.
- Affordable repairs – Should you end up needing to repair only a section of your fence, we can easily remove that area and replace it with a matching piece. You won’t have to replace the entire fence to make the new piece blend.
- Temporary fencing option – Chain linked fencing is also the best option as a temporary fencing. This means that should you later decide to relocate your business or the area needing to be fenced in, we can easily uninstall the fence and its posts, roll it up and move it to its new location.
What to consider when purchasing chain linked fencing
The gauge – diameter of the fence wire – is one aspect you need to consider when purchasing this type of fence. From the lightest gauge to the heaviest, options range from 6, 9, 11, 11-1/2, 12, 12-1/2, and 13. For a temporary fence, your best option would be to go with a lighter gauge of about 6. However, most chain-linked fences are between a 9 and an 11-1/2 gauge. If you are not sure which gauge is best for your business use, we can discuss these options with you and consider your business needs.
- Chain linked fences are available in different heights. Taller fences are typically chosen for business purposes since they add more security to the property.
- If you are not fond of the traditional color of a chain linked fence, we can add a vinyl coating to the fence. These coatings are available in green, brown, black, and white.
- The gauge of the mesh size is also another consideration. Mesh sizes range from 2-1/4” to 2-3/8”.
- For an industrial look, a galvanized fence is suitable, although vinyl coatings can add a nicer look, depending on your needs.
Commercial Fencing in Middle Tennessee
If you are considering a fence for your commercial property in Nashville, contact Mid Tenn Fencing today by calling (931) 394-3400 to schedule your free estimate. We can also provide you guidance in choosing the best option that fits your needs. We provide services to households and businesses in Middle Tennessee, including Murfreesboro, and the surrounding communities.